CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cooking at Home

After moving to Boston six months ago, I have finally gotten into the groove of making it a priority to cook at home.  Roger and I have a beautiful 20 month old son and want him to know how to cook and most importantly that eating around the table is a must in our family.

I have been finding several interesting recipes from Pinterest.  It is a great resource.  Today, while I am at work, I am making Hawaiian tacos.  I can't wait to try them.

Since we are back in a big city, we are also enjoying exploring restaurants.  We've eaten ethnic food from almost everywhere in the world.  The Beruit Cafe is next.

I've found some fellow foodies at my job at Northeastern University.  It is fun to trade recipes and recommendations. 

Ah, leaving behind small town cooking was well worth the move!

0 comments: