CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chef Roger

Since I have been so busy with my thesis work and other homework, Roger has really stepped up and done most of the cooking lately. Last week he made the most delicious garlic shrimp. I loved it. I can't wait to have that again. This week has not been so gourmet, kind of. We had blue cheese and bacon burgers with oven roasted sweet potato fries a couple nights ago. Last night we had rice pasta macaroni and cheese and kielbasa with onions...yummy. I am lucky to have a husband who is not only willing to do the cooking, but is quite talented at cooking. Just one more of the million reasons I have to love him. I think we are hitting Dog N Burger tonight in Ghent. We need a break from the house, so a walk around town and a cheap, greasy dinner will hit the spot.

0 comments: